B. 1916 in Warsaw, d. 1968 in Warsaw. In the years 1935-1937 she studied at the Municipal School of Decorative Arts and Painting in Warsaw, then she attended the Mercere Blanka School of Fine Arts in Warsaw (1937-1939). In the years 1948-1951 she studied at the WSSP in Warsaw (later at the Academy of Fine Arts) in the ceramics workshop of prof. Julia Kotarbińska. In the years 1956-1966 she was a designer at the Ceramics and Glass Institute in Warsaw. The author of the collection of designs of chamber ceramic sculpture (about 33 models), including: "Penguin pair", "Gibbon", "Negro".
Duis aute irure dolor